Of course the DCDT Policy and Advocacy Committee encourages you to participate in our committee. However, there are many other ways to help support the goals of DCDT and the Policy and Advocacy Committee. Below are some of the ways to help advance policy affecting students with disabilities.
• Join DCDT's Policy and Advocacy Committee and become active in forming advancing public policy (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
• Email your members of Congress directly from CEC's Legislative Action Center – and tell your family, friends and colleagues to do the same! http://cqrcengage.com/cek/app/write-a-letter?0&engagementId=116513
• Sign up for CEC's Weekly Policy Updates by emailing email@example.com
• Sign up for CEC's Smart Brief for the latest news send directly to your inbox three times per week by visiting http://www2.smartbrief.com/signupSystem/subscribe.action?pageSequence=1&briefName=specialed
• Continue to monitor CEC's website for breaking news and information https://www.cec.sped.org/