Council for Administrators of Special Education (CASE) promotes professional leadership and provides special education administrators with opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Members receive the Journal of Special Education Leadership and the In CASE newsletter. Only CEC Members are eligible to join the divisions.
AzCASE is an official subdivision of CASE.
Board of Directors
- President - Maria Rosetti
- President Elect - Alissa Krantz
- Secretary - Mary Brownell
- Treasurer - Tina Kauffmann
- Legislative Support - Michael Remus
- Past President - Adam Leckie
Board Meeting 2018/2019
- Aug 18/18 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education, 424 S. 2nd Street, Suite 105, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Sept 29/18 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- Nov 17/18 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- Jan 12/19 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- Feb 9/19 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- Mar 1/19 @ 4pm Annual General Meeting @ Black Canyon Conference Center
- Apr 27/19 Annual Planning Retreat @ 9-3pm @ Tucson, AZ
- June 1/19 Retreat Follow Up @ 9-3pm @ KOI Education
SIGN UP for the national CASE Newsletter to stay informed about the latest news from our professional field.