Career Development and Transition for Exceptional Individuals (CDTEI) publishes four issues per year. CDTEI has developed a “Transition in Practice” section and is seeking practitioner-focused contributions (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cdtei).
The official journal of DCDT, CDTEI, focuses on secondary education, transition, and career development of persons with documented disabilities and/or special needs. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
· Strategies for implementing secondary transition evidence-based practices with youth with disabilities
· Application of instructional technology to support the transition of youth with disabilities
· Conducting transition assessment
· Transition program evaluations
· Strategies for increasing family involvement
· Strategies for increasing culturally responsive transition planning
· Strategies for increasing collaboration with community agencies and businesses
For author guidelines, go to the submission portal (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cdtei) under the Resources head, click “Instructions & Forms.” A pop-up window will appear; click on the Author Guidelines link to download them.
Address further inquiries to the Transition in Practice Associate Editor, Valerie L. Mazzotti (firstname.lastname@example.org).