DVIDB will be accepting nominations for the following positions for the upcoming election cycle thru November 11, 2016:
If you would like to nominate yourself, or someone else for one of the following positions, please email a small bio for the ballot to Diane Pevsner at email@example.com
The powers and duties of the treasurer:
1. To serve as custodian of the funds of the Division;
2. To pay expenses approved by the Board of Directors and on authorization of the president;
3. To make an annual report of the financial status of the Division to the Board of Directors and at the annual business meeting;
4. To prepare and submit an annual budget for approval by the Board of Directors at the annual business meeting;
5. To transfer all money and records to the new treasurer within 30 days after installation.
6. To chair the Finance Committee;
7. To represent the Division at IDC meetings, upon request.
The powers and duties of the directors:
1. To serve on at least one standing committee as designated by the president.
2. To serve as an alternate representative when necessary.
The powers and duties of the representative:
1. To represent the Division at meetings of the CEC Representative Assembly and to participate in balloting, and other activities necessary to the functioning of the CEC Representative Assembly.
2. To report regularly to the Division's Board of Directors and general membership on activities of the Representative Assembly and CEC.
3. To communicate issues and concerns from the Division to the CEC Representative Assembly.
4. To inform the Division about the disposition of the Representative Assembly issues and advice forwarded to the CEC Board of Directors.
5. To represent the Division at IDC meetings, upon request.