Hawaii CEC represented at HSTA Institute Days on Oʻahu and Kauai
Mahalo nui loa, Rebecca Belmont and Stephenie Blakemore, for representing Hawaii CEC at the Teacher Institute Day on Oʻahu and Kauai. What a great way to spread the word about our State Unit, and the benefits of membership in CEC.
Hawaii CEC is seeking leaders and members for standing committees
Are you looking for a way to become more involved with Hawaii CEC? Leaders are needed for chairs for the following committees:
- Children and Youth Advocacy Network (CAN) Coordinator
Serves as chair of the Policy and Advocacy Committee
- Communications Committee Chair
Manages the Hawaii State CEC social media accounts, newsletter editor and maintains the State Unit Website.
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee Chair
Will lead the committee's work in developing a constitution for Hawaii State Unit of the Council for Exceptional Children, and receives and reviews proposed amendments to the bylaws.
All Standing Committees are seeking and welcoming new members:
The duties of each committee are described on the "Committees" page on this website.
- Programs Committee - Chair: Rebecca Belmont, President-Elect Hawaii CEC
- Finance Committee - Chair: Rhonda Black, Treasurer Hawaii CEC
- Membership Committee - Chair: Linda Griffin
- Policy and Advocacy Committee - Chair: CAN Coordinator (vacant)
- Communications Committee - Chair: (vacant)
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee - Chair: (vacant)
- Nominations and Elections Committee - Chair: Christy Chambers Burke