Are you looking for a way to become more involved with Hawaii CEC?
To nominate yourself or someone else for a position contact the Nominations Committee Chair, Dr. Christy Burke at email@example.com
by November 30, 2017.
2017 Hawaii CEC Nominations Committee
The Nominations Committee is accepting nominations for the following positions
- President-Elect (3 year commitment)
2018 President Elect
2020 Immediate Past President
- Treasurer (2 year term)
January 2018 - December 2019
Leaders are needed for chairs for the following committees:
- Communications Committee Chair
Manages the Hawaii State CEC social media accounts, newsletter editor and maintains the State Unit Website.
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee Chair
Will lead the committee's work in developing a constitution for Hawaii State Unit of the Council for Exceptional Children, and receives and reviews proposed amendments to the bylaws.
All Standing Committees are seeking and welcoming new members:
The duties of each committee are described on the "Committees" page on this website.
- Programs Committee - Chair: Rebecca Belmont, President-Elect Hawaii CEC
- Finance Committee - Chair: Rhonda Black, Treasurer Hawaii CEC
- Membership Committee - Chair: Linda Griffin
- Policy and Advocacy Committee - Chair: Stephenie Blakemore
- Communications Committee - Chair: (vacant)
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee - Chair: (vacant)
- Nominations and Elections Committee - Chair: Christy Chambers Burke