Nebraska CEC will be awarding one $500.00 high school scholarship for the 2017 Spring Season
Nebraska High School Scholarship
Applicants must be a current high school senior with a verified disability according to Nebraska Title 92, Rule 51 within the previous two years. The award will be based upon criteria set forth in the student application along with information submitted by school faculty member and resource teacher/guidance counselor.
To be considered for this scholarship, please submit the following:
- Current resume detailing your involvement in various activities and the community.
- Copy of your high school transcript.
- Scholarship Application Coversheet (attached).
- 1-2 page autobiography (12-point font) describing your post-secondary goals and how this scholarship would benefit reaching these goals.
- Teacher Recommendation
- Resource Teacher/School Counselor Form (attached
- Parent Consent/Release Form (attached)
- Picture Release Form (attached)
The deadline for applications is March 31, 2017. Please email all submissions to email@example.com.
NE CEC High School Scholarship 2016-2017.docx.docx
NE CEC High School Scholarship Application Rubric 2016-17.docx