1. To assist students with visual impairments achieve their greatest potential by optimizing social, recreational, educational, and vocational opportunities.
2. To provide training and information sharing to professionals who are working with children who have visual impairments.
3. To support the goals of the Council for Exceptional Children and its members.
- President - Dana Limongelli-Moore email@example.com
- Vice President - Cindy Mock
- Secretary/Treasurer - Megan Marnien
Please contact any officer if you are interested in running for DVI officer position.
Division on Vision Impairments (DVI)
Currently, we are working on the subdivision constitution and by-laws and putting together a stronger member group.
Other Interesting and Related Web Sites on Visual Impairments