You can establish your CEC membership in one of three ways:
- Premier (our most expansive package with exclusive benefits)
- Full (offers all the benefits of Basic membership as well as special professional development and topical information)
- Basic (featuring the most-requested CEC member benefits at our lowest price)
Students receive 20% off any individual membership rate.
Regardless of which level you choose, CEC membership provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!
Have a niche in a specific area? Join our Special Interest Divisions!
Special Interest Divisions
Council of Administrators of Special Education (CASE)
Council for Children with Behavioral Disorders (CCBD)
Division for Research (CEC-DR)
CEC Pioneers Division (CEC-PD)
Council for Educational Diagnostic Services (CEDS)
Division on Autism and Developmental Disabilities (DADD)
Division of Visual and Performing Arts Education
Division for Communicative Disabilities and Deafness (DCDD)
Division on Career Development and Transition (DCDT)
Division for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Exceptional Learners (DDEL)
Division for Early Childhood (DEC)
Division of International Special Education and Services (DISES)
Division for Learning Disabilities (DLD)
Division for Physical, Health and Multiple Disabilities (DPHMD)
Division on Visual Impairments and Deafblindness (DVIDB)
Association for the Gifted (TAG)
Technology and Media Division (TAM)
Teacher Education Division (TED)
Click here for more information about our divisions.